Instructions For Recruiters
- Only one registration is allowed for an Industry. However they can post multiple job or internship opportunities after sign in. Write us to get login credentials to post jobs for campus season 2019-20 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Name, Contact Person Name/ Designation/ Email and Phone number to be shared in email to get the sign in credentials for OCCaP portal.
- Please visit other pages in this website for the brochure, and other details of our revised placement process.
- For sign-in credentials, please write to the to email@example.com with your email, name, mobile number, along with company name and address. Log in credentials will be sent both as sms and email.
- Once you receive these details from us, please use the sign in link to fill in the details of the offer. These details will be transferred to applicable set of students at a later date.
- While announcing the jobs at this portal, please fill in the information requested for in the portal. If their is any specification with respect to the departments to be addressed for the recruitment, please mention in the Job description document as an additional file. You will be able to attach files for additional details.
- OCCaP Committee announces the job to the students of specific interest area mentioned. In many cases, niche research in some areas may be happening in unrelated departments. If none of the profiles match, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student profiles will be visible to recruiters only after students specifically apply for the opening.
Instructions For Students
- Students have been sent information abut signing in to the portal. After signing in they should complete their profile by 23rd August 2019 at CSIC building (ground floor) to get their student OCCaP account activated. Please note that some relevant information will be picked up from the Academic Database and can not be changed here. Please read the rules and regulations available in this website.
- Students must signup and complete their profile by 23rd August 2019. Please use sign in to edit your profile or apply for job. You will also get notifications of OCCaP events.
- PhD students who did not register for placements till now, can get their login credentials by sending an expression of interest email to email@example.com