Instructions For Recruiters
- Companies interested to participate in campus placements at IISc, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Name, Contact Person Name/ Designation/ Email and Phone number to be shared in email to get the sign in credentials for OCCaP portal. Log in credentials will be sent both as sms and email
- One company can post multiple job or internship opportunities after sign in.
- While announcing the jobs at this portal, please fill in the information requested for in the portal. If their is any specification with respect to the departments to be addressed for the recruitment, please mention in the Job description document as an additional file. You will be able to attach files for additional details.
- OCCaP will publish job/ internship to the students at a later date to invite applications. In many cases, niche research in some areas may be happening in unrelated departments. If none of the profiles match, please do let us know at email@example.com
- Student profiles will be visible to recruiters only after students specifically apply for the job/ internship position.
- Please visit other pages in this website for placement process information.
Instructions For Students
- Students need to share their interest to participate in campus placements in pre-registration form circulated by OCCaP or by sending an expression of interest email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will receive login credentials on their IISc email id in September.
- Students must signup and complete their profile as per timelines. Please use sign in to apply for jobs/ internships. You will also get notifications of OCCaP events.